Air Conditioner Repair in Atlanta: 5 Questions to Ask Before Having It Repaired
No one can deny the fact that air conditioning units make homes more liveable and comfortable, especially during these hot, humid months. Since living without one, even for just a few hours, can make life unbearable, you need to get any issues fixed by a reputable company specializing in air conditioner repair in Atlanta the moment it starts showing some signs of problems. However, since not all AC technicians are created equal, you may need to ask some questions before hiring anyone to repair your unit.
The Top Five
- What may be causing the problem? Aside from helping you identify the most probable cause of the problem, you will also get a better understanding of what needs to be done to fix the issue. In addition, you can gauge the level of expertise of your chosen service provider based on his answer.
- How long will it take to fix the issue? A reputable AC technician can repair your unit and deal with the most common AC problems without any delays, unless there is a need to order parts. In this case, repairing your unit may be delayed for another 2 to 3 days.
- Do you offer a free estimate? You’ll know you are dealing with a credible service provider if they offer upfront pricing and provide a free estimate after diagnosing your system.
- Are you licensed and certified? To ensure high quality air conditioner repair in Atlanta, choose a company that is certified and appropriately licensed to work in your area.
- Are you insured and bonded? As a general rule, you should only hire a service provider that has the appropriate insurance coverage. This will ensure that you and your property are properly protected should property damage or employee injury happen during the service.
For High Quality Air Conditioner Repair in Atlanta, GA, Trust Only the Experts
For high quality air conditioning repair service at the most competitive rates in Atlanta, GA, no one comes closer to Comfort Atlanta. Contact us at (770) 568-1343 to get your AC repair questions answered or to get a free estimate. When you choose Comfort Atlanta to be your HVAC repair and maintenance service provider, you’re sure your aircon won’t let you down!