Join Our Comfort Club
Providing HVAC Maintenance and HVAC Tune-Up Services
to Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, GA and Surrounding Areas
Your heating and cooling systems require regular maintenance to provide you with the best efficiency and comfort. Our technicians at Comfort Atlanta Heating & Air offer comprehensive tune-ups that will address all your system’s essential needs.
Why Do I Need HVAC Maintenance?
HVAC maintenance is an important investment for any homeowner with a heating or cooling system in their home. Without regular maintenance, your HVAC system will suffer ongoing wear and tear. This ultimately makes them more expensive to run, so you’re paying more to avoid maintenance services than you might spend on the service itself. Energy efficiency is always at its peak when you schedule annual maintenance for your home systems. A heating or cooling system that’s well-maintained will:
- Lower your utility bills
- Have fewer repair needs thanks to preventive care
- Enjoy a longer lifespan, so you get as many years as possible from your investment
What’s Included with an HVAC Tune-Up?
Our comprehensive maintenance services include a thorough system inspection twice a year. We look for signs of wear or early repair needs so we can address these during your tune-up and save you the cost of another service call. We clean the interior components of your system carefully during your maintenance appointment as well. This removes dust, dirt, dander, pollen and other irritants that may otherwise circulate through your home. Our maintenance agreement includes the following:
- 10% off parts and labor for repairs
- 10% off water heater and plumbing repairs
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Inspect wiring, contactors and relays
- Check capacitors
- Inspect & clean evaporator coil
- Inspect & clean condenser coil
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan motor and blades
- Inspect blower motor and blades
- Check compressor amp draws at startup
- Check & adjust thermostat
- Check voltage and amp draws on blower and fan motor
- Check for loose connections & any damages
- Check reversing valve for proper operation
- Check defrost board for proper operation
- Check defrost sensor
When Do I Need HVAC Maintenance?
We recommend scheduling your heater maintenance in early fall so we can inspect your system before you turn it on for the first time that year. This gives us the opportunity to clean the heating components carefully and eliminate some of the burning smell that you might otherwise notice when you first turn your heater on after a long period of disuse. We’ll help you prepare for the cold weather season as effectively as possible.
The best time for an AC tune-up is in early spring before you need to start relying on your air conditioner for comfort. We’ll help you get everything in great shape before the hot weather hits, so you’ll have the cooling and natural dehumidifying effect of your AC system in peak condition for summer.
When you sign up for a maintenance plan, the first pound of refrigerant is free. Our maintenance program is $159 for the first system and $99 for each additional system.
Why Choose Us
Emergency Service Available
Over 25 years of experience
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed