Indoor Air Quality Product and Services to Provide Clean Air
to Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, GA and Surrounding Areas
Your home’s indoor air quality can have a big impact on how you feel when you’re spending time in the house. Make sure you’re providing a comfortable, healthy space for your family and friends with the cleanest air possible.
What Is Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality (IAQ) refers to the quality of the air inside a building as it pertains to the comfort and health of those who are exposed to it. You may need to think about improving the IAQ in your home if:
- You frequently notice a buildup of dust on surfaces around the home.
- There are visible dust and dirt around the air vents in your house.
- Those in your home suffer from unexplained recurring headaches, nausea, dizziness or fatigue.
- Asthma and allergy sufferers have worsened symptoms when they’re in the home.
- People living in your home struggle with dry skin and eyes.
- Your home has an unpleasant odor that you can’t eliminate with cleaning.
What Can I Do to Improve IAQ?
We offer a wide range of services and solutions to improve the air quality in your home. One of the first things we recommend is regular maintenance. Have your heater and air conditioner serviced once a year. This tune-up includes a thorough cleaning of the system’s interior components, which can circulate allergens and irritants throughout the space. We can also assess your home’s air quality and recommend other installations that may help, such as:
- Air Humidifiers: Add moisture to the air when it’s excessively dry.
- Air Cleaners and Air Purifiers: Pull dust, dander, pollen and other hazards from the air as it circulates through your home.
- Home Ventilators: Remove stale air and pull clean air in.
Indoor Air Quality Services from Comfort Atlanta Heating & Air
Our team at Comfort Atlanta Heating & Air works hard to offer the best services and solutions in the business. We always take the time to personalize our recommendations to suit your home. We will help you evaluate and understand the issues that you’re dealing with. Whether you need an installation to ease allergy symptoms or air sanitizer products, we have suggestions that can help.
Comfort Atlanta Heating & Air offers convenient appointment times and prompt visits, so you don’t have to wait all day for a technician to show up. Our transparent pricing is free from unexpected fees or charges to ensure that you always know what to expect when you’re working with our team. Our service area includes Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Marietta, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, GA and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Us
Emergency Service Available
Over 25 years of experience
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed